School Day Procedures:
7:30 AM - Breakfast available / Arrival
8:10 AM - Class Starts
2:30 PM - Dismissal
Our School is a Vaccination Site!
As we return to school during this first week, families should take two important actions:
- Get your children vaccinated if they are aged 12 and older
- Submit consent for COVID-19 testing
- Use the Health Screening Application for a daily health check in for your student.
Starting next week September 20th, from 7am-11am our school will be open for anyone to receive vaccinations.
If you are a New Yorker age 12 and up you can now receive a free COVID-19 vaccine at a school near you during the first week of school.
COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Ages 12 and Older
Vaccination is the most important step you can take to protect you and your family from COVID-19, and all New Yorkers aged 12 and older are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Vaccination is safe, free, and available regardless of immigration status.
If you have a child who is at least 12 years old, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and the New York City Department of Education strongly encourage you to make a vaccination appointment for them as soon as possible by visiting vaccinefinder.nyc.gov(Open external link).
- You can also call 877-VAX-4-NYC (877-829-4692) for help making an appointment
- For answers to frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit nyc.gov/vaccinefacts(Open external link).
DOE Vaccination Portal
To submit your child’s proof of vaccination, start here! COVID-19 Vaccination Portal(Open external link). For more information about how to use the portal, please visit the DOE's Health and Safety page.